Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ARE you HAPPY now? HEIDI had to CRY herself to SLEEP!



Despite receiving anything but positive reviews, Heidi Montag's debut single "Higher" reached No. 7 on the iTunes Top 10 pop chart.
"Looks like all the haters are also buying it!" The Hills star tells Us Weekly in its latest issue, on newsstands now.
But the negative responses – "Makes me feel uncontrollably ill," "beyond pathetic," and "the crappiest video I have ever seen" were just some of the comments posted on Usmagazine.com – humiliated Montag.
"I just started sobbing uncontrollably," The Hills star tells Us.
"I cried myself to sleep that first night after my video came out," she says. "I just couldn't understand why people I didn't even know felt the need to be so cruel and hurtful toward me."
"I am just a 21-year-old from a small town in Colorado trying to follow her dreams," Montag says.
Boyfriend Spencer Pratt, the director of the video, was there for support. "I just held her and told her it was going to be OK," he tells Us. "This is just part of being an artist. If it were easy, everyone would be a pop star."
How did the video concept come to be?
"We were at the beach and, literally, Spencer had his camera and a boom box in the trunk," Montag recalls of the amateur shoot in October. "We did it in one take, maybe two, and it took us 20 minutes to film and cost us zero dollars."
"We had other ideas but we couldn't afford them," Montag says.
Check out the latest issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now, for more from Heidi and Spencer, including the latest on their relationship and their feuds with The Hills costars.


Is she serious?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may be heartless but I don't feel sorry for her she's a dumbass the video was the least of her problems umm hello heidi you can't sing!!!

Anonymous said...

I may be heartless but I don't feel sorry for her she's a dumbass the video was the least of her problems umm hello heidi you can't sing!!!

Anonymous said...

I may be heartless but I don't feel sorry for her she's a dumbass the video was the least of her problems umm hello heidi you can't sing!!!

Anonymous said...

PUHLEASE! 1 or 2 takes. I doubt that, Heidi and Spence had to make sure her ta-tas looked good. I am comeletly shocked that there wasn't a nip slip in the video. and "People she doesn't know" Sad thing is we have her pretty much pin pointed. When you throw your "life" out there for the world to see on a "Reality" show...even if it is fake..she chose her destiny and what people portray her as.

Anonymous said...

What happened to the video of her saying that she values everyones comment and how she believes everyone cares about her because they are taking their time to comment. Now all of a sudden shes all boo hooin about it. Did she watch the video before it came out? Would you honestly believe "Hey this is a great video for me to put out there because I want everyone to take me serious".