Tuesday, February 12, 2008

WHAT the HELL did the HILTON parents do to these KIDS?


Like sister, like brother!
Barron Hilton, Paris’s 18-year-old younger brother, was arrested Tuesday morning for DUI.
TMZ reports Barron was driving a black Mercedes on the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu when he was pulled over around 8:30 a.m.
Barron is currently being booked at the Lost Hills Sheriff’s station.
Paris was charged with DUI in September 2006. The Hilton family must be so proud!

All these kids are an f-ing mess!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you like celebrity

www.atlnews.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I don't think their parents raised them with morals and responsibilities
so yea they are a mess

Anonymous said...

Does your blog have real celebrity news instead of I hate lc or I worship kristin crap? If so I'm there.

Anonymous said...

I think they are just absentee parents, kids probably grew up with the maid and the butler playing the role of parents! Sad.