Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lauren CONRAD to HOST the FIRST FASHION SHOW for her LINE!!


Lauren Conrad will host the first ever fashion show for her Lauren Conrad Collection clothing line during Los Angeles Fashion Week in March, the MTV star has announced. The reality television starlet says her Fall/Winter 08/09 collection was inspired during her recent trip to Paris and will sport a “very European” feel.
“I am so excited. It’s going to be great to see my collection come alive onstage,” LC says.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be great to see it come alive on stage as it looks a little dead on the rack!

Anonymous said...

^^thats mean but fuuny!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy fo my gurl lauren her fashion line is cute 2 me, i hope betta in the future she probably gonna make mad money, she got mad freinds on myspace, yo