Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What do Brody and Cora like to do for a GOOD TIME?

Brody Jenner met model girlfriend Cora Skinner at a Hennessy Party, but she isn’t all glitz and glam.

“We both like shooting shotguns,” the 24-year-old reality star tells me. “She goes skeet shooting, and to see a very petite girl blast more chicks out of the sky than me turns me on. She likes to do everything I do, we get along great and I love her to death.”

How did he win the heart of the girl who lives on a farm in San Luis Obispo, Calif.?

“I did a lot of things special, but I need a little magic behind closed doors,” he tells me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hggvfgbkfebm\
kdehlvhbleawb.vavhkb.v,man,jv
kjvnsb.s nbnm.dsbk.dvmk,ne v v.saas
k/fnv nvmbsbv,b msav nm vsdzv

vfnsd,nvfkleshwlfewm mvdmdsz vmnv
nkdshvleflkfsljfdljjgf. lhlgb n
b, c, v,bv,dsdknh,dsv , fxdvv ,b,vfsd
jnldshnvsbdvnbk,dfnbvgk.ngvb,ndx .nhv f
fldvgdfrbhgl,vfdkdfjoldd.mjdoj;dd.kd.