Thursday, July 31, 2008

BRODY JENNER denies being a DRUNK, later, he went to the CLUB and got DRUNK!

Most of the time, Brody Jenner is happy just to laugh off tabloid fodder, but when one tabloid recently released an article that said his father Bruce Jenner paid his bills and that he had an alcohol addiction, "The Hills" hottie was fuming.After giving his two cents worth to the magazine’s reporter at Ryan Sheckler’s Celebrity Golf Tournament on Tuesday, Jenner came to Pop Tarts to set the record straight."One of the biggest misconceptions people have of me is that I am supported by my parents. I want to say that I totally make all my own money and pay all my own bills and have done so for the past six years," the 24-year-old insisted, adding that he’s more than just a boy who likes benders and lots of booze."Some people think all I do is party and that’s how I get paid. Well, no — I’m 24, and of course I like to have a good time, but I have a life and a work schedule. I do happen to work hard during the day, but people don’t see that."

No comments: