Monday, July 14, 2008

LC walks her DOGGIE and talks WORKING out!

PopSugar: Pick a favorite: sit ups or push ups?

LC: I hate them both! But probably sit-ups.

PopSugar: So we see you going to the gym a lot . . .

LC: Yeah I started again, it's really hurting me!
PopSugar: What is your routine at the gym?

LC: I just started doing more kickboxing which is really fun, and the way [my trainer] does it it's like a full body workout. Like squat, lunge, squat, lunge, or lower punches. It’s really like a full body workout, but I do a half hour of kickboxing and then he has me just do weights. We also do running most days and Chloe (LC's pooch) likes it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why? Perez sucks. His hater routine is old. His site is recycled US magazine mostly.

Anonymous said...

perez sucks X 2!!