Tuesday, July 29, 2008

COSMO GIRL with LAUREN CONRAD on the COVER out AUGUST 5, 2008!


In her new interview for the mag, the 22-year-old reality TV vixen reveals that what you see on the tube is not necessarily the full story in real life.
"I know I look tortured, but it's a TV show and you don't see all sides of people," she explains."
'The Hills' is meant to be a dramatic show about relationships."
The Orange County native and budding clothing designer also talks about becoming more Hollywood savvy, now that she's in the spotlight; where to see and be seen -- and alternately how to dodge the paparazzi; and the pitfalls of dating when everyone knows who you are!
"I'm at a point in my life where I'd need to be with someone who could understand [that I have to put my career first right now] and is willing to be part of the show," she says, "But I don't want to end up with a person who'd want to be on the show."

No comments: