Tuesday, July 15, 2008

LAUREN Conrad GOOGLES her dates, doesn't everyone?

Hills star Lauren Conrad admits she does background searches on her dates using Google.
"Yeah, [for] all of them!" she told the PopSugar network. "But I don't believe everything I read though. I Google pictures to see ex-girlfriends and stuff."
(See photos of Lauren's 22 years of drama.)
Though she can't spill details of the new season of her reality show, Conrad talked about the lessons she learned in the past year.
"I have really gotten a chance to see who my true friends are and who is going to be there for me, you know, no matter what?" she said. "Like [Lo Bosworth] is one of my best friends from high school, and [Audrina Patridge obviously has always been there for me, and I think that when it gets to a point when it's almost too much – that's when those people are there for you."
Conrad, 22, made the PopSugar 100, an annual fan-driven ranking of the best celebrities, which will be revealed on the Web site Tuesday.
(See photos of Lauren and her BFFs.)
Conrad, 22, revealed how she stays fit.
"I just started doing more kickboxing which is really fun, and the way [my trainer] does it it's like a full body workout," she said. "Like squat, lunge, squat, lunge, or lower punches."
The single Conrad – who enjoys running with her pooch Chloe – also dished that George Clooney and Brad Pitt are "getting better with age."

No comments: