Wednesday, July 30, 2008

If you ever see AUDRINA PATRIDGE in public, feel free to give her ADVICE!


Audrina Patridge says she wasn't recognized in public until the second season of The Hills.
"It was a lot of little girls. Some of them cried," she tells the Los Angeles Times in a new interview. "I kept telling them, 'I'm normal, I promise.'"
See photos of Audrina Patridge in a bikini.
Younger crowds aren't the only ones enamored by the 23-year-old budding actress.
"There was also one time when this older woman at a make-up counter just started giving me advice about Justin Bobby and the girls and living in L.A. It was weird," she says.
"But when people meet me they feel like they know me," Patridge adds. "I was at the beach just yesterday and this lady from Minnesota sat down and just started talking to me. They just feel very comfortable. It's very flattering."
She may soon get recognized even more after appearing in the upcoming movie Into the Blue 2 (due in 2010).
"It's so different from a reality show because I have lines to memorize," she says. "The Hills definitely helped just in terms of being in front of the cameras and being used to crews watching me."
See baby photos of The Hills cast.
Still, she says there are some downfalls to stardom.
"If I want privacy, I wish I could have it," Patridge laments. "We have paparazzi sit outside the house, and I don't mind if they follow me in Los Angeles, but I wish I could have privacy when I drive out to see my parents and family."

No comments: