Sunday, January 25, 2009

Anyone who is offended by what I say should really find a new blog.....

The blog is fun with a touch of serious topics. If you disagree with what I post or you think politics and Lauren don't mix then you should really just move on to another blog such as Perez Hilton. Politics and other topics will continue to be discussed, by me, on this website.

I believe in the constitution, I believe in freedom of speech, I believe the individual is responsible for their life and their decisions not the government. I believe in god, I don't believe man should be compared to god. I believe in fiscal conservatism. I believe the governments responsibility is to defend the nation not provide my healthcare or my retirement. I believe people should decide whether gay marriage is right for this country and not the government or the courts. I believe charity's are far more effective at handling the needs of the community than government. I believe in many instances it is impossible to tell the difference between a republican and a democrat. I believe there is a middle ground between the environment and business. I believe terrorists believe in power and not a cause. I believe people spend far too little time communicating with their congressman, you should write your congressman regularly on what you are passionate about in society. I believe in myself to take care of my needs not the government.

If things like this offend you, then there are a million other blogs out there....Adios.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your blog. i love your comments...keep up the good work:)

Anonymous said...

Your blog. Your rules.

CRS said...

Glad you like it. If everyone would stop yelling racism and ignorance maybe they could explain 5 ways Obama has improved their life, I suspect many could not name one.

Anonymous said...

Well said...although I don't agree necessarily with your political views, but eh! To each their own!

Anonymous said...

IGNORANCE IS ALIVE AND WELL...PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!