Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Deshawn SNOW booted from "The Real Housewives of Atlanta"!

There are already rumors (from mediatakeout.com) that NeNe is about to get spun off on her own show.

Now DeShawn Snow confirmed with Essence magazine that she was booted because she wasn’t enough of a “circus” drama queen relative speaking to the others. (Lisa, as we know, was the calm, dull one on the show but went nutso during the reunion show, cementing her place for season two.)


You can read Snow’s comments here at Essence.com


Here’s the key Q&A


ESSENCE.COM: What reason did they give for not inviting you back for the second season?


SNOW: [One of the producers] called and said that I was “too human for a circus show” and that because the show did so well, they are about to pump up the drama and they didn’t think that I would fit in. He gave me an example, saying that during the reunion when I found out what a few of the other ladies said about me, they were expecting me to say more, but I’m not the type to go “television” and start acting crazy because somebody’s talking about me. I’m fine with the decision. It wasn’t my decision. They let me go and there are no hard feelings. I am thankful for the opportunity.

No comments: