Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Did Lauren CONRAD'S people tell her to stay out of sight for awhile?


One of the major Paparazzi Sites, X17, is asking where in the world is Lauren Conrad? “Can the star of The Hills actually be trying to maintain a low profile?” They have only seen her sparingly and why the big change in the stars appearances around town this year.
I think she is trying to keep a low profile right now because one, she wants to, or two, her people are telling her she is a little overexposed right now and needs to cool it for awhile.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

There could be some truth to the possibility that the Hill's cast was advised to stay on the down low in order to let The City shine. If you have noticed, Spiedi has been less visible. I highly doubt that this was of their own doing.

On the other hand, I am betting that Lauren has no problems obliging. I saw an interview on youtube from the D&G event where she said that she had been staying in a lot. Perhaps she is gladly letting Mr. Howard occupy a big chunk of her time.

Anonymous said...

Audrina has not been seen for a long time but I'm betting shes getting plastic surgery.

Anonymous said...

i think Audrina is still in cabo. What else could she have done?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's the true the whole cast of The Hills have been in hiding. Like the first comment said MTV probably wants the city to get some attention. The ratings suck so I guess they need all the attention if whitney keeps popping out her boobs maybe the ratings will go up.

Anonymous said...

I do miss lauren, I was glad to see her on bromance even if it was for just 10 minutes. She looked pretty. The guys went nuts when they saw her. It was cute.

Anonymous said...

Is Lauren going to be on Bromance again? She looked hot there

Anonymous said...

I agree...LC should be on Bromance again...she's gorgeous. I'm missing THE HILLS!