Tuesday, January 27, 2009

MTV renews "The CITY" for SEASON 2!! I love the CITY!

MTV has renewed freshman reality shows "The City" and "Daddy's Girls," and given a series order to the recent special "Teen Cribs."The network will bring back Whitney Port's "Hills" spinoff for a second season, as well as additional episodes of Vanessa and Angela Simmons' "Daddy's Girls." MTV has also ordered 20 episodes of spinoff "Teen Cribs" (which debuted as a special on Jan. 17).Still undecided: The fate of Brody Jenner’s freshman series "Bromance."

In all honesty as a show i like the City now more than the Hills, good drama last night and pretty people equals a winner in my book.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allie is the only one on The City worth watching!

Anonymous said...

I like Allie, I like Olivia(she's such a bitch without realizing it), I like Whitney, the boys are a liars and a trip, Erin is the Lo of the show just there to ask questions, the hills just got boring - who wants to Speidi anymore or Audrina, Lauren needs help to carry the show.

Anonymous said...

The City would be SOOOO much better without Whitney. She is holding it back, shes a snooze-fest.

Olivia is also painful to watch, shes so self-absorbed and bitchy. I do like when she talks to her cousin. They are so revolting. - I do think its funny they try to act like he's straight. Like two episodes ago, when she said "no girls". PUH-LEASE! He soooooo does not like girls. Who are they trying to fool?!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I like Allie too. She turned the show around for me. But I still prefer the Hills, with Lauren.

Anonymous said...

I like Erin & I agree, Allie definitely turned the show arround. She's the break-out star.

I feel soooo horrible for her though. Her boyfriend played her - on national television. Thats not love. My stomach hurt for her when he said, "I wouldnt lie to you, you're the only person in my life I need."
Poor girl. Guys are creeps.

Anonymous said...

How many times did jason play lauren? i dont feel bad for them, its great tv, and girls do it everyday in reality.

Anonymous said...

luv olivia!

Anonymous said...

it was a kiss he didn't screw the other girl

ljchic said...

whitney is so devoid of personality. mtv must be desperate to renew her. olivia is lol, such a wannabe without polish. i like allie, too bad she's not the focus.