Friday, January 9, 2009

Kristin CAVALLARI Interview (January 2009)!



How has your life changed since Laguna Beach?
The only part of my life that's changed since Laguna Beach is my career but I'm still the same person and do the same things. I have the same interests.
If it weren't for Laguna Beach do you feel you would be doing the things you are today?
If it wasn't for Laguna Beach I'd be at college somewhere studying broadcast journalism. I always wanted to be in the entertainment industry, Laguna beach just jump started my career.
What new projects do you have coming up?
New projects I have are... Van Wilder freshmen year coming out in March... Wild Cherry, a high school sex comedy with Rumer Willis and Rob Schneider, also coming out in the spring. I have a movie in the Sundance film festival this year called Spring Breakdown with Amy Poehler, Parker Posey, and Rachel Dratch.
What is your ultimate goal for the future career wise?
My ultimate goal is to have the freedom to pick and choose movies and be taken seriously as an actress and win an Oscar!
If you could be friends with either Heidi Montag or Lauren Conrad who would it be?
I'm friends with both Heidi and Lauren.
Why haven't you been on The Hills - There were rumours you may make an appearance on the next season?
I haven't been on The Hills because I only want to act. I need a challenge and there is no challenge in reality TV. Its too easy!
What do you think of Whitney's new show The City?
I haven't seen The City so don't have an opinion.
What is your current favourite song?
My current favorite song is Lost Cause by Beck
Are you single?
Yes I'm single! It's the first time I've been single since I was 13 and I'm enjoying every second of it!!
What do you look for in a guy?
Qualities in a guy I like are honesty, laid back, can make me laugh but more importantly laugh at himself, and someone who is spontaneous.
What about Canadian guys (haha)?
I've actually dated a Canadian and he had all those qualities. Canadians are so nice and seem to be real people!
What is your advice to others who are going into this industry?
Advice I'd give someone trying to get into this industry is to have a very thick skin. Its a lot of criticism and it can really break people down so u have to be very strong!
Sounds to me like for someone in their early twenties and who has achieved a quasi celebrity status that Kristin really has her head on straight and is really working to be an actress. Most people would cave and just for the money do something like the Hills. So good for Kristin.

No comments: