Friday, January 9, 2009

Stephen COLLETTI to star in a TAYLOR SWIFT video!

Taylor Swift has cited "Grey’s Anatomy" as her favorite TV show, and she picked it as one of the first places to air her current single "White Horse." But when it came time to make a video for the song, she went back to another show with a personal history to find the right male guest.


Taylor shot the "White Horse" video Tuesday in Nashville’s Germantown neighborhood with actor Stephen Colletti, known for his role as Chase Adams in the CW series "One Tree Hill."
Stephen is the second "Tree Hill" star to appear in one of Taylor’s videos: Tyler Hilton was featured in the video for "Teardrops On My Guitar."


Still, it’s another TV slot that has Taylor amped up this week. She’s slated as the musical guest on NBC’s "Saturday Night Live," hosted this weekend by "How I Met Your Mother" star Neil Patrick Harris. It’s a sign to Taylor that her career — which has been on an uptick since the release of her Fearless album in November — continues to evolve.


"I feel there's definitely been a perception change, the way that people think of me, with the last two months," she told The Tennessean. "But for me, I'm never going to change the way I look at myself or what I do on a Friday night if I'm not working. I'll be at home with my mom or my cat because my friends are either in college or live somewhere else. I do things the way I've always done them. The fact that people's perception of me has changed is really nice."


One other change occurred on the national charts. Fearless album continues to hold down the No. 1 position on the Billboard Country Albums chart and on the all-genre Billboard 200 list. But her debut album is now ranked right behind Fearless in country, giving her the top two CDs in the genre.

He has kind of been the most successful of all the Laguna kids that went into acting and music.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, One Tree Hill is a pretty big show to be a regular for awhile on, and Taylor Swift's really big now.
Kristin looked like she was heading in that direction, but her movies haven't been hits.
I'm EXCITED to see Stephen in Taylor's video!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hes actually not bad on One Tree.

Anonymous said...

He must have a bit part on one tree hill I flip over sometimes and never see him.

Anonymous said...

He was off the show for while and just came back last week and it looks like he ig going to play a bigger role, looks like they are setting him up for a love interest. Whether you like One Tree or not it is a big show for the CW and its good that stephen has found some success. I don't know why people are such haters.