Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whitney PORT: Just another HOLLYWOOD MORON!

From Whitney's Blog:


“What an unbelievable and surreal day this 20th of January has been!


While watching the events of today’s inauguration all morning, I couldn’t help but be overwhelmed with tears of excitement at the prospect of change!!! I have never been more proud to be a young, American adult.


We have witnessed one of the most momentous occasions in our country’s history and must remember these feelings of hope forever and ever. May we continue to remain open to all walks of life and learn something new every day from each and every person we encounter.


Be sure to embrace such a moment and appreciate how connected we all feel today. Moreover, take from this appreciation the importance of community and sticking together. No matter our differences, we are all human beings that deserve the freedoms such change can and WILL renew.
GOBAMA!!!”

She's crying why? Obama was a momentous occasion how? Whitney is such a simpleton. Nothing changed yesterday, do you understand that? We did not elect a black man, he has a white mother and is therefore defined as multiracial not black. The economy did not get better yesterday. Race relations did not improve yesterday. People are still struggling to pay their mortgages today. People are still losing their jobs today. Nothing changed yesterday. How sad that people actually listen to simple minds like Whitney.

6 comments:

CRS said...

Of what?

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way I don't need someone who has a blog about white rich people from laguna to point out anything about my black race and what racism is. I like the hills and all that stuff but I don't need you to tell me about. Who is black, or a saying racist things. You my dear have no clue.

Anonymous said...

Just like that comment said on the other post I bet if obama was a regular guy and stole your purse or something you would be describing him as " a black man" to the police real quick huh crs? Who you fooling?. I think you need to really look inside yourself you have some issues.

CRS said...

He is multiracial, end of story.

And actually maybe you need to look inside yourself when you react like a fool to even the slighest criticism of Obama.

Anytime you want lets compare education and degrees.

Anonymous said...

Do you even know what a bigot is? Obviously not. Your views have not been censored or not tolerated.

Anonymous said...

From CRS:


5:49, I read your comment and considered it. I would question whether you take the time to read mine. Its not about making Obama white, I could really care less, he is of mixed race and it is sad you can only see him as black. A bigot or a racist would not vote for Herman Cain as I did when he ran for senate here in Georgia. Herman Cain is great not because he is black but because he is highly intelligent, ran a highly successful business and sits on the board of directors of major companies - all things I respect. He would have been a great asset to the senate. He unlike Obama is highly qualified and that my friend is what matters to me, qualifications. See I don't need to name call as you do.