Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Episode 5 - The Hills - Season 3

Ok, first Audrina is an idiot, I mean I have never heard more BS lines than the ones Justin Boobster throws out. Like the classic, labeling of relationships. Ummm, Audrina, he does not want anything to do with you other than to stick his dirty pecker in you once in awhile. Next up, Spence, dude, are you a little girl? What's up with dumping your best buddy? Clearly, the Hills will end this season with LC and Heidi back as friends, every other conversation is about them missing each other. So LC was back in Brody's bed, AGAIN! Girl, how many times are you going to take Kristin's sloppy seconds? The big question, was it Brody who spread the rumours of the sex tape? So far not really loving season 3.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Season 3...hhmmm, not really diggin it myself. Something is missing. I can't wait till next week though. The moment I have been waiting for...Jason coming back. I loved the whole Jason/LC drama in the seasons past. Lc is still all dowey eyed for him and now he's getting married. I am just excited for the Spencer run in at the resturant that they keep showing. Even though I find season 3 to be a little bit of a snooze fest...I'll be right back watching next Monday night.

CRS said...

Yep, the Spencer run is what I am waiting for too. I think the Jason/LC meeting will be kind of lame, I think they talk about him getting sober probably and the new girl. We'll see!