Friday, September 14, 2007

LC could be psychotic, Heidi defiantly a gold digger!


Lauren Conrad is an obsessive, scheming, hot-tempered betch, not the goody-two-stilettos that she portrays on "The Hills" – or so says nemesis Heidi Montag."I just have to accept that Lauren will never be seen in a bad light," says Montag to CosmoGirl!, via People. "They don't show the footage of how Lauren was sort of obsessed with Spencer [Heidi's fiancé Spencer Pratt] ... or how she would scream at me in the middle of the club if I wanted to leave ... to go see Spencer."H-Mo, for her part, is just happy to be on the show at all: "Even though Lauren and I aren't getting along, I'm still happy to be on this show with her."
I love the last line the best! Hillarious! It's like I hate LC and the show makes me look so bad bad but its all worth it for the check and the z-list fame!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your a gold digger

Anonymous said...

Good one - it took you four days to come up with that?