Thursday, September 20, 2007

LC almost quit the Hills!

So, Ellen K, was on Seacrest this morning and read a quote from LC that she almost quit the show because she just did not want to ever deal with Spencer and Heidi again. Mtv apparantly told LC that they were now a part of the show and just dumping them and not following them anymore was not an option.

Couple things about this, LC may not be the brightest bulb but she would not be dumb enough to quit the show particuarly with the money she makes, the access it gives her and the visibility it gives her line. On mtv, no way were they letting go Spence and Heidi and the drama they provide. Wasn't going to happen. The worst thing LC could do is start bitching because the Hills is the best gig she will ever have and when the Hills ends so does all the access to the clubs and parties.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm ready to quit the Hills cause I cannot stand those two. Hell I can't stand Audrina or LC either...I don't know why I love the show...I think it's the drama and I am just waiting for one of them to get their ass beat which is never going to happen, but I keep rubbin lamps and makin wishes! Love Whitney on the show cause she just seems so funny, like well damn I share an office space with this twit ..she is constantly making these funny faces when LC talks which cracks me up cause it just seems like she gets really annoyed with LC..and we all have that one annoying friend. Lo cracks me up too when she's on.

CRS said...

Its a guilty pleasure for sure!