Friday, September 7, 2007

Its been a day or so, time to stir the pot AGAIN!

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt’s reign of terror continues! Montag, 20, is on the cover of the October issue of COSMOGirl! which features a Q&A with the two Hills stars titled “What You Don’t Know About Me & Spencer.” As we've come to expect, the couple spends most of the interview bashing Lauren Conrad and talking about how much they love each other.
According to Montag, her fiancĂ© is “smart, funny, sweet, genuine and a great businessman! He’s my dream guy!” Has Heidi been brainwashed? Or is poor, misunderstood Spencer, 24, simply the victim of creative editing, that makes him out to be the bad guy?

Read interview excerpts below and judge for yourself...

Heidi on Spencer:

“I could start crying right now when I think about being without Spencer.”
Spencer on Lauren Conrad:"Lauren is the show's Goody Two-shoes. Heidi is portrayed as the wild, goofy friend who is going through all these experiences that they can't have Lauren go through because she is the sweet, innocent character. But sometimes she's the craziest one of us all."

Heidi on being the bad girl:

“It's like I was the good girl on the show until I fell in love with Spencer, and then I became the bad girl. But they don't show the footage of how Lauren was sort of obsessed with Spencer, or how she called my mom in Colorado and told her I was involved in an abusive relationship, or how she would scream at me in the middle of the club if I wanted to leave at 2 a.m. to go see Spencer.”

Heidi on Lauren being needy:

“I spent a lot of time with her during her breakup with Jason. I was there for her every day and night when she cried, and I have been there for her through some horrible things you never saw on-camera. No matter how much time I spent with her, it was never enough. Lauren always wants to have a friend around.”

Heidi on how Lauren changed when she started dating Spencer:

“The minute I started not hanging out with her as much because I wanted to spend more time with Spencer, she got really upset. It hurt me that she could turn off our friendship so quickly just because she wasn't happy with my boyfriend. I made so many attempts to make Lauren happy, but you don't see that on the show.”

Spencer on how his relationship changed after Heidi and LC stopped being friends:

“All I know is that once Lauren was out of our relationship, it became flawless. It was like I had this girlfriend who had this friend whose goal it was to break us up. Lauren's not dumb, and she knows how to get what she wants. She's got a really strong team of people around her; she knows how to work it.”

Spencer on being grateful: "Heidi and I both know that without Lauren there wouldn't have been The Hills, and believe me, we are grateful for that, and for being on a hit show."

No comments: