Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Last night's episode - Did you love it?

I love it when we get the real LC, like when she was a total biatch to the trainer dude! Also, did you see that look she gave to LO when she walked in the apartment, it was a look like what is that oufit your wearing! I think LC must be really hard to be friends with hence she keeps her friends for like six months! I can't decide if Heidi really was dirty in getting the job or if MTV just played it that way, I am sure Bolthouse has probably gotten a lot of business from MTV and the show. It doesn't really make sense that you would go with someone with less expierence if it was an important position and Heidi hardly seems like the hardest worker! The trainers were way too clean cut for LC and Audrina. I wish we got a little more Whitney too. You notice no Lisa Love at all this year? Next week will be sooooo great! The best would have been a Jason/Spence brawl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last nights episode was great! Finally a good one after weeks of stinkers. CRS I cannot believe you cant decide if Heidi was in the wrong about getting the job...come on. She was wrong! Elodie should have beat her ass. Spencer still creeps me out! He looks like a freakin chuckie doll. And when he said "I'll do whatever it takes to help you" Okay, he couldn't get off his ass last week to fold towels! And what in the heck would he be able to do for her job anyway. I felt terrible for Elodie. She should have sold her soul to MTV for a better job op too.

CRS said...

I have just gotten a little skeptical of how bad Heidi and Spencer look on the show. Perfect example, the towel deal, Heidi says Spencer lets me and you go eat dinner at such and such and Spencer just stares blankly like she didn't say anything and he's being nasty to her but you never see Heidi actually say it, the angle of the camera is Heidi's back is to the camera, it was a voiceover from a completely different time. Spencer is creepy because his veneer job on his teeth is really bad. I'm not Spencer or Heidi fans but I do think MTV is doing some very creative editing at times.

CRS said...

5:36, you are obviously one of the INSANE LC fans I love so much! Face it, your sweet little LC is a lazy, sleepin around all over town ho who will be out of site permantly after one or at most two more seasons of the Hills. The show this year has peaked, Just like Laguna did in season 2.

Anonymous said...

damn this web is hacked out always dissing LC. NO WONDER you got no hits