Wednesday, September 12, 2007

You would have had to be blind to not see this coming!


First off, Hayden and Stephen are over! Now, I saw this coming a long time, one, Hayden has become a much bigger deal than Stephen thanks to Heroes, two, Hayden has been seen "having lunch" with her costar. Those two things told me this relationship was about over.
From US:
Hayden Panettiere is back on the market.
Us Weekly has learned the Heroes hottie, 18, and her boyfriend of one year, Laguna Beach alum Stephen Colletti, 21, have gone their separate ways.
But the actress (who spent the end of August promoting Heroes in Europe with costars Milo Ventimiglia and Adrian Pasdar) seems to have moved on. When Us asked, "Where's Stephen?" at the MTV Video Music Awards on September 9, she furrowed her brow and replied, "I don't know. In California?"
Maybe it's because she had time to adjust to the relationship being over. As a source tells Us, "Their breakup has been a long time coming." But that doesn't mean the former sweethearts are feuding. Panettiere tells Us, "We are still very close friends and talk to each other frequently. We appreciate and support each other's careers."(Colletti's rep could not be reached for comment.)
For more news on your favorite celebrities, pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands this week.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is anyone from laguna not drunk? Stephen beer in hand - check - jason - check - dieter - check - lc - check - bunney - check - alex m - check - I mean the whole show belongs in AA!!

Anonymous said...

I am just shocked! Shocked I tell you about this split up. I really cannot stand Hayden, I doon't like her as much as I don't like Spencer. She just really irritates me.

Anonymous said...

I am shcoked you dislike hayden as much as spencer - WOW

Anonymous said...

I must admit 6:12...I was maybe kidding about the Spencer thing. But she really does bug me. All the times I have seen her in inerviews or on camera she just.....Bugs the crap put of me. It's one of those celebrities taht I really have no way to put it in terms as to why. She looks 12 and acts or tries to act all grown up and she's so bad at it. Snobby. Same thing about Reese Witherspoon to me. I can't stand to see her when she's not in a photo shoot op. Like she always looks like she has an attitude, stick up her butt.

CRS said...

I love Reese Witherspoon!! If all of hollywood was like her it wouldn't be such a dirty sespool! On Hayden, I agree she does try to be a little too sexy and she just doesn't have the body for it, she's like 4'10!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I like Reese too. But I can see where 6:47 is coming from. When she's on t.v. or in an article or on the cover of a mag or in a movie...Love her!!! But when the photogs catch her in a real moment she always looks pissed or mean or grumpy. Very rarely do they get a shot of her smiling...even from a distance.

CRS said...

But the thing I like about Reese is she's always not trying to get the papparrazzi attention, she hates it, she just wants to make movies and be with her kids. i respect that much more than the Brits, Lohans, Simpsons, Paris and others who just clamor for attention even calling the paps to let them know where they will be. The people like Britney who cry about the razzi have only themselves to blame because the razzi hangs out the same places all the time, they don't go out of their wat to follow people.

CRS said...

don't forget too, I cover general celeb news at www.atlnews.blogspot.com