Thursday, September 13, 2007

I try to stick almost 100% to the LC and the Hills but is it just me or is MTV dying?

I mean the new shows are really bad, Newport Harbor has gotten better but if I forget its on I don't really care. Life of Ryan after the Hills is ok but not really my thing. Last Making the Band was awful. Newport will most likely be dunzo after this season. New Real World is real bad. MTV has just gotten awful.

After the Hills is over, will anything keep you watching MTV?

Two-A-Days was not picked up, Horizon who produced the show turned down the third option.

MTV award was awful too this year.

MTV seems like a sinking ship! Agree?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find myself watching the Hills and then I LOVE the Rock of Love! Cannot wait to see who Brett picks. And I love the corny Flavor of Love and I love New York. They are just really good for comedy! So really I only watch the Hills. Real World has sucked for some time now. I do like watching the challenges even though the last one seemed weak to me too. I never watch the awards shows..they are so boring ALL the time. Never liked them. Life of Ryan...at least that kid works and I mean works hard! I've seen bits and pieces of taht show and he is always doing something. It's not only MTV..TV in general sucks now a days. I miss 90210 and Friends.

Anonymous said...

I think tv is really bad now too, a lot of shows are only good for one year because they use all the best ideas I guess to get the ratings.