Thursday, September 25, 2008

Audrina PATRIDGE, WHY oh WHY did you LEAVE? AND for the 1,000,000th time, do HEIDI and LAUREN really HATE each other?

So what made her do it? "I just wanted my own place," she told Maxim magazine. "If anything, I feel like it will help out all our friendships." It's been clear that Patridge, 23, and Bosworth, 21, don't get along - so was Lo to blame for the move? "The only reason Lo and I are friends is because of Lauren," Patridge told the magazine. "They grew up together and hang out all the time."As for Conrad and her other former roommate/BFF Heidi Montag, Patridge says the hatred between the two is the real deal. "They really don't like each other, but I'm friends with both of them," she said. "When we hang out, I don't talk about the other. I'm like Switzerland."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

audrina so pritty, shes my favrite im am glad she left laren and lo thay are annoyying...i hope audriuna doenst leaf the shoh

Anonymous said...

Ceiling eyes with the messed up tits is pretty?
That's funny.

Anonymous said...

That's a lie didn't she tell lc's business to heidi in the last episode? Audrina is so full of shit. Tmz is reporting that she is getting her own show. I hope not I can't stand her.