Thursday, September 18, 2008

BROOKE HOGAN on HOWARD STERN!

So I caught part of Brooke on Howard today and she said and I quote "Who wouldn't want to be part of the Hogan's" - BROOKE, as someone once said, you dumb, ignorant slut! I for one would rather live ina box than have anything to do with your white trash, redneck family! Your brother is drunk, reckless a-hole who should have gotten life in prison. Your mom is like you, a tanny lookin ho! Your dad rubs suntan lotion on your ass and dates your twin. Yah, that is something I really want to be a part of - you must be JOKING!

Brooke is a typical dimwit quasi celeb who has no idea what the masses think of them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

^ wow! Chill out its her site she can say whatever she wants. If you don't like it you know what to do. I agree with CRS the hogan family are a bunch of losers.

Anonymous said...

7:36 do you have a brain? A brain that works? Crs says nice stuff all the time, it just so happens audrina, speidi, lo and the hogans are all losers. Get a life!

Anonymous said...

ouch that' harsh crs, but I love it!

Anonymous said...

This is seriously one of my favorite websites, CRS keeps it real, posts regularly, love it. Don't always agree but that's ok.