Tuesday, September 23, 2008

PLEASE MTV - SHOW LAUREN'S REAL LIFE!!

So I have talked about this before but hopefuly someone with MTV reads this and realizes how sick we all are of this faux Lauren life and faux Lauren friends we are forced to put up with, week after week!

I would much rather see A behind the scenes of Lauren at the Emmy's or Lauren getting ready for the Emmy's or Lauren working out or Lauren working on her line than this made up crap.

So we all know now Audrina moves out so guess what I don't want to see Audrina on the show anymore. I don't care if Audrina and JB get togther or about their dysfunctional relationship.

Heidi and Spencer - I could care less whatever happens to them in the future.

Whitney is leavin town.

Lo, I may not like her but atleast she is really one of LC's friends.

Brody Jenner, who cares, he is not friends with Lauren!

Dougy, what a bouche!

The HILLS needs to make MAJOR changes to save the show. Otherwise just let it die.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I was just discussing with a friend how bad The Hills is these days. It's the same scenario for every show. Lauren and Audrina's make up was the most real emotion I have seen on that show in years.

Anonymous said...

Its gotten bad, since the end of season 2, it has been down hill!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I love lauren and have been following her since laguna beach but the hills is getting so predictable. Maybe it is time to put it to a end.

Anonymous said...

We get to see Lauren all the time in the news now so I really wouldn't miss the hills.

Anonymous said...

But will she still be all in the gossip shows and magazines if the hills ends?

Anonymous said...

^^for awhile atleast. And you would know about all the major things if she got married, had a baby, etc.

I just cant take the made up life anymore and you throw in Audrina and JB and SPEIDI and I just dont enjoy the show anymore.