Monday, September 15, 2008

ONE TREE HILL is DEPRESSING this SEASON!

So I don't know if any of you watch One Tree, I personally got hooked last season, buy anyhow, the show is really depressing the first two episodes and tonight doesn't figure to get any better with a funeral.

The first episode ended with Brooke getting beat up and I'm still not sure whether she was raped or not.

The second episode I had to endur some psycho bitch feeding oatmeal with roaches mixed in to a bed ridden man. Then, Quentin, Q, was murdered in last scene of the show when he walked in on a gas station robbery.

I am really pissed, I really liked Q! Why did they kill him off?

More or less just venting but if you watch definatly comment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that show is still on I don't know anyone who watches it.

Anonymous said...

I also got hooked to the show last season! I spent about a month of my life getting caught up through Netflix over the summer. I agree - the show is very depressing this season. Hopefully it gets better from here. I mean, how much sadder can it get?

Anonymous said...

Tonight was so sad, jamie is precious!! It was so sad when he gave the jersey to q's brother and put the cape over the casket. Q was such a good charachter. The new girl in the class will end up being the sister of the kid that murdered q - I can see that one coming. I hate dan but I hope he kills that crazy bitch trying to steal jamie. Jamie has to be the cutest kid on tv!