Thursday, September 25, 2008

Charlize THERON NOT into the HILLS!!

Oscar-winning actress Charlize Theron has seen The Hills and she doesn't understand why it's so popular.
"I realized that this f---ing show is huge," Theron told MTV News Monday while promoting Battle in Seattle. "Now I'm going to ask you a question: Why?
"Why is it so big?" she asked. "It's about nothing! This is a free country. Freedom of speech! You can tell me right now to my face that Reindeer Games was a piece of sh--. That's totally fine.
"But The Hills is about nothing," she continued. "I think the girls are beautiful and when they cry their mascara runs and that's real, but I don't get it! [Pause.] I am a nana. I'll just take it. I am a nana. Maybe I need to watch the shows some more."
See photos of The Hills cast as kids.
Theron, 33, said she watched a couple of episodes in different languages because she was on a world tour.
In March, Theron was bewildered when asked by MTV about The Hills.
"I do not know what The Hills are," she responded at the time. "Oh, now you're going to make me look like the old fart. God, you're a mother----er! Unbelievable! You're supposed to make me look like the cool movie star! Come on! Get with it! What is The Hills?"

I understand Charlize, even us fans are sick of the show!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is the hills so popular? after I watch it I'm left wondering where did 30 minutes of my life just go. Its really about nothing and made a bunch of nobodies famous.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. Its gotten so bad this year. At 10 now if i'm watching something else I dont flip over anymore.

Anonymous said...

There are a lot of really great shows on tv that don't even get the attention that the hills does. Hollywood is one big joke.