Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I think I'm over the HILLS!

So last night when 10:00 rolled around I didn't flip on the Hills, I watch some dating show on Bravo instead. Now I knew the Hills would be replayed later and I actually caught it replayed at 11:00 but still it used to be 10:00 on Monday, flip to the Hills. Not anymore.

The show has just gotten boring. I am totally over Spencer and Heidi. I am sick of Brody and MTV trying to CREATE a relationship for Lauren with him. Whitney is really not interesting. Lo is just B-O-R-I-N-G! Audrina who at one point I thought prior to season 3 might actually become the star of the show, I was too WRONG, she is nothing more than a set of tits as big as her head.

I just don't think anymore the Hills can be saved. MTV is locked into the belief that most of us care about Heidi and Spencer and Lo/Audrina fued and that we want to actually see Lauren's PRETEND life. We don't MTV!

If this is the show than I say yes to ending it all this season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I agree it was so boring! And its the same crap like every other episode spencer whining about lauren I now think he just wants to keep this feud going because its all he has to keep him interesting and in the spotlight because he won't shut up about lauren. OK WE GET IT YOU DON'T LIKE HER SHUTUP ALREADY! Then stephanie'supset about spencer not speaking to her. Then whitney what a snoozefest!she was so boring I don't care about her or her lovelife and lauren and brody this flirting thing we all know they will never be a couple. Yes this should be the last season like you I watched it at 11pm and watched new york goes to hollywood instead cause I forgot about the hills which before I would be counting down the minutes until 10pm its losing its appeal.

Anonymous said...

Agree with you all. Hills is not good anymore.