Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kristin CAVALLARI at the EAGLE EYE PREMIERE!










So Kristin doesn't look bad but not good either, she went for like an old Hollywood here and I just don't love the hair or the dress. What do you think?
I will say good for Kristin and Lauren not getting involved in these damn mtv real world road rules challenges, I am sure they have been asked, I mean how hard would it be to call it the real world road rules laguna beach challenge. Those people on that show are so trashy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable! I love her dress and am so glad she got rid of those fug hair extentions.

Anonymous said...

mmmmm, its ok, not great.

Anonymous said...

2:56 - your what's called a mental midget! Kristin looks great and sexy.

Anonymous said...

Hate the dress but she does look better without the mismatched weave.

Anonymous said...

don't like the dress and yes people in the show real world are trashy