Monday, September 29, 2008

Britney Spears and PARIS HILTON had an AFFAIR?

So this morning on a radio station in Atlanta, Kim Kardashian's former publicist was on and said that Britney and Paris did have sex and engage in a fling a couple years back. He went on to say that whole group that was hanging out for awhile Kim, Paris, Britney, Nicole Richie were all regular bedroom partners.

He is also good friends with Sam Ronson and said that yes, Lindsay and Sam are a couple.

He said he left as Kim's publicist following the sex tape as he says Kim did, in fact, release that sex tape on purpose to try and gain a career.

Interesting Stuff.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe it.

Anonymous said...

I do too. Makes more sense that Paris and Britney kind of trashed each other after they stopped hanging out.

Paris can write an interesting as hell book one day.

CRS said...

By the way, Kim Kardashian denies she ever engaged in girl on girl sex with any of them.

Anonymous said...

It could be lies. I mean I believe that sam and lindsey are a couple but the other stuff I'm not sure to believe that

Anonymous said...

Totally believable. Britney was a huge mess in that period. We know Paris was with Nicole Lenz. Not surprised by any of it. But a good scoop.

Anonymous said...

I don't know I remember hearing awhile back that someone caught britney and paris making out in the bathroom( this was around the time that they were hanging out) so this rumor was out there already it might have some truth to it.

Anonymous said...

I never heard until today that they had sex. If it was just a kiss, who cares, you see that all the time now.

Anonymous said...

Totally makes sense! And come on! Kim has never had girl on girl sex...yeah right. I caught her dance on that Dancing with the Stars last night and oh man is she terrible...It was like a trian wreck...I couldn't turn it..I wanted to, but couuldn't. And the one judge said that she was colder than....something I can't remember, but thats what I get from her all the time. She's a cold person, quite the biatch. She never looks happy. I wouldn't doubt if she's had sex with her step brother...Brody. I can so see that!