Saturday, December 27, 2008

Whitney PORT'S holiday wishes!


From Whitney Port:
As times are really tough for everyone right now, I think this is the perfect time to reflect on what is truly important. Instead of focusing our attention on what we want or what we need, I think right now is the time to appreciate what we have, no matter what that entails. I have been lucky enough to come home this week and be with my fam!!! As we speak I am sitting on the couch in the home I grew up in watching tv with my sisters, Jade and Paige, and there is no place I'd rather be -- I could seriously be lazy and do this alllllll week! So my wish for all of you is just to sit back, relax and enjoy your company, whoever they may be.Happy holidays everyone!!!I would love to hear how all of you spent your holiday so please keep me updated in comments!
xoxo, Whitney

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whitney,
Love the couch in your new apartment. Where did you get it? What brand is it?

Thanks