Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Whitney PORT talks about what she wore in the first episode of "THE CITY"!



















A lot of you have been asking me about where I get my clothing and what I was wearing in some of the episodes of The Hills, so I wanted to give you a little info about some of my outfits from the premiere of The City.



In the first scene, I was wearing a yellow vintage dress from a store called Scout in Los Angeles. I absolutely love that dress and I thought it was perfect for my first day at my new job!





When Jay and I had our first date, I was wearing an above the knee, navy Opening Ceremony dress. This dress reminds me of how beautiful the weather was when I first moved there. I truly think New York is the best place to be when its warm.

For the fashion show (one of the CRAZIEST days of my life), I was obviously wearing Diane Von Furstenberg! The headbands were my favorite part of the fashion show, seeing as I wore one to The Hills finale event.

In the scene where I asked Jay to come with me to Olivia's dinner party, I was wearing a Quail tank and Kill City jeans -- a cute, casual outfit to wear during the daytime.


When I had lunch with Alex for that dreaded conversation, I was wearing a Johnson Romper dress, London Sole flats, and I was carrying an H&M bag.


In the last scene when I went to talk to Kelly at People's Revolution, I wore an Alice McCall dress, a Sass and Bide jacket (one of my favorites) and London Sole shoes.I hope that I answered some of your questions -- if there were any outfits I missed, let me know!
Personally, I liked her the short dresses, it flatters her best feature, her legs, the cafe in the first pic, hated that oufit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh whatever. Next.

Anonymous said...

^^You must be a real bouche in life, your so negative.

Anonymous said...

The Hills! 100 x's! Looked like they had much more fun. "Dinner Parties"??? GIve me a break lol.