Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Whitney PORT recaps Episode 2 of the CITY!

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed part one of my recap of the premiere of The City -- now here's the part two!

So my first few days in New York were a huge success! I was thrilled to hear from Alixe about how pleased everyone at Diane Von Furstenberg was with how the show went backstage, and I was so flattered that Olivia invited me to her dinner party. I was a little upset when Jay didn't want to come with me to Olivia's but I understood that it wasn't really his scene. He more than made up for it though by showing up and surprising me!

With everything going so well, I definitely didn't anticipate the drama that was about to ensue! When Alex and I had lunch, I thought it was just so we could catch up -- little did I know that he would hit me with a slew of upsetting facts about Jay and his ex. I truly felt sick to my stomach but I had to compose myself. I noticed that when I get nervous I put my hand on my ear and my face -- just a funny habit!To make matters worse, then came the fight between Jay and Alex -- sooooo much swearing! My mom always taught me never to swear in an argument if you want to be taken seriously. Obviously they were very heated and passionate about the subject so I guess I can't really blame them.

After all the drama, it was so nice to be back at People's Revolution with Kelly -- I felt so at home there. Kelly is such an awesome mother figure in New York; she keeps an eye on me and is so loyal. Thank God for her!!!!So that's my little play-by-play of my thoughts and feelings regarding the premiere.

I hope you all enjoyed the episodes and stay tuned!I would love to hear what you all thought so please leave your feedback in comments!

No comments: