Monday, December 29, 2008

Is Lauren CONRAD'S husky voice from SMOKING?

From Parade Magazine:

Q Does The Hills’ Lauren Conrad have a husky voice from smoking? —Courtney Scott, Corpus Christi, Tex.

A “I’ve never been a smoker,” Lauren, 22, tells us. “Most of us on The Hills hate smoking.” What she loves is writing and designing. “I’m working on my first novel,” says the TV star, who has a three-book deal. “And I’ve designed a heart necklace whose sales help teen victims of partner violence.”

I don't know if Lauren has ever been a cigarette smoker but I think for sure she is pot smoker!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and so are you

Anonymous said...

You know LC was doin drugs with Jason.

Anonymous said...

I don't think lauren smokes pot.

Anonymous said...

I don't think lauren smokes pot. I can see audrina lighting up a fat one though.

Anonymous said...

if she hates smoke so much, how could she date jason for so long?

Anonymous said...

^^Exactly. She is a toker! I have to admit I have wondered why her voice was husky too. You know Brody is a blazer. Stephen is too. You know Trey was too. She didn't hang with all of them and not smoke the reefer!

Anonymous said...

You guys sound so stupid nobody knows for sure if lauren smokes weed. There's no proof her husky voice? Well, that all the proof right there call the cops asap!. People always want to believe garbage about people that are more sucessful than them.

Anonymous said...

By the way, I date a smoker and I leave the room when he does smoke to avoid second hand smoke. I love him and tell him to quit everyday.

Anonymous said...

^^Hope he quits. He should try hypnosis, it actually does help a lot of people.

Unknown said...

i think jason was waaaay past pot. he was into hard drugs.

i tihnk lauren is a pill popper.

Anonymous said...

So weird.. I've been watching Laguna Beach again & I'm at the end of Season 2... Lauren's voice gets raspy towards the end of the season and in Season 1, her voice was normal. Why is that? Is it really from smoking weed or did it just change as she grew up? Weird.. It's a matter of a year or two and her voice changes