Friday, December 5, 2008

Heidi MONTAG is "DISAPPOINTED" in her FRUIT LOOP of a MAMA'S crazy ways!


Heidi Montag is speaking out for the first time since marrying Spencer Pratt in Mexico on Nov. 24.
Her eloping has shocked many, including her mother, Darlene Egelhoff, who tells the new issue Us Weekly that Spencer may have drugged her daughter to get her to marry him.
"I want to make it very clear to family, friends and fans that the decision to marry Spencer was very much mine. It was a beautiful day, and I've never been happier," Heidi tells Usmagazine.com exclusively. "For someone who wasn't even there to suggest otherwise is extremely disappointing."
See photos of Hills stars as kids.
Her mother tells Us she gives the marriage six months, but Heidi says, "I look forward to everyone seeing the footage of our time in Mexico on The Hills, so they can see for themselves what a joyous occasion it was."
Look back at Heidi and Spencer's cheesiest moments.
And what about questions of the foreign union's legality? Pratt says he's heading to the courthouse.
“I'm on it. In my mind, it's as legal as the ring on my finger," he tells the new issue of Us Weekly. "But I wouldn't want everyone going around saying, 'It's not real.'"
See photos of Heidi and Spencer on their honeymoon.
I think this is all totally fake but I like to talk about it like its real because its really the first interesting Hills topic in three years!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how he says "It's as real as the ring on my finger" especially cause those rings look fake and cheap...Hey! That is exactly how I would describe Heidi!

Anonymous said...

This is interesting? Please no more heidi and spencer stories they are so played out.