Monday, January 5, 2009

The INFAMOUS email OLIVIA PALERMO sent to other SOCIALITES in the NYC!

Dear Ladies,

I know some of you maybe a bit surprised to receive an email from me, but I have been meaning to clear the air for quite some time and I ask that you bear with me, and do me the favor for reading this email.

It took me a lot of courage to write this. I know I have gotten off on the wrong foot with many of you and there may even be some of you that do not like me. But I feel that those feelings are more a creation of websites like socialiterank, rumors and gossip than they are to your own experiences.

You all are a group of amazing, intelligent, beautiful, talented, well-rounded, kind and generous women and I would be honored to have the opportunity to start fresh with you all and hopefully one day, call you my friends.

So I thought if I could take the time to tell you what I am really like, not just what is written about me, than it may be a good start. I grew up in Connecticut, had a great high school experience, excelling in sports and academics.

Now I am at the New School and I spend much of my time studying, working at Quest and not going out as much as people would lead you to believe. I enjoy being charitable and am just getting started making a difference in our community.

I know you are all extremely charitable and I would love to be allowed to participate in your various committees and organizations. If given the chance, I could do great work.I can also be a great friend.

I am trust-worthy, responsible and discreet. I like to laugh a lot but I am also a great shoulder to cry on. I can hang uptown and downtown with the best of them.

What I am looking for here is the opportunity to rectify anything I have done wrong, to make some friends, get on some great committees to help others.

I understand if you do not want to respond to this email, but I hope the next time that I see you at a benefit, a store opening or just passing your table at Waverly, you will give me a smile or maybe, just maybe, even say hello. Thank you all for taking the time to read this, it means a lot.

Lots of Love, Olivia


P.S. I hope that you will do me the courtesy to not forward this email.

That seems a little desperate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this olivia? And why do we care about a nobody writing a email.

Anonymous said...

She's on the city genius.