Monday, January 5, 2009

Lauren CONRAD, that big LIAR!

Lauren Conrad was once quoted telling a reporter:
“I’ve never been a smoker,” Lauren, 22, says. “Most of us on The Hills hate smoking.” What she loves is writing and designing. “I’m working on my first novel,” says the TV star, who has a three-book deal. “And I’ve designed a heart necklace whose sales help teen victims of partner violence.”

X-17 owner Frank Navarre seems to think differently. According to him,
“Teen idol (and frequent smoker) The Hills star Lauren Conrad never appears on her hit reality show with a cigarette - and goes to great lengths to abstain from puffing in public. “She avoids it,” says [X-17 owner Frank] Navarre.”
Lauren smoking cigarettes surfaced a while ago. However, it has recently received a lot of attention. Is it real or rumor?

I personally think she probably is a smoker. I base it on her voice mostly but also who she hangs with, Brody smokes, Stephen smokes, etc. Most non smokers can't stand to be around it so I think she probably is a smoker after some drinks.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

rumorr i dont believe that at all

Anonymous said...

show the pic of her smoking then I will believe it

Anonymous said...

Crs do you have a picture? I mean come on this sounds so stupid. Let it go already unless a picture of her smoking appears leave it alone. Besides she's 22 if she smokes(I don't believe she does) so what? Whose business is it?.

Anonymous said...

First, if she smokes now she lied about it so people will make it their business. For what's it worth I have seen Lauren out on a dozen occassions or more and I have never seen her smoke and the hills has never been filming so she does a good job hiding it if she does smoke. Most smokers can not hide it very well. Seems like someone would have come out and said lauren smelled like a cigarette when they met her. I can smell within a half second if someone smokes.

Anonymous said...

Laurens a smoker, you can tell in her teeth.

Anonymous said...

She said she just gave up smoking on one of the episodes of the hills where shes outside her college speaking to stephanie.

Anonymous said...

No silly 10:28. STEPHANIE said she quit smoking and Lauren praised her...