Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Update on COLLEGE LIFE on MTV!

So the College Life show is on after the Hills and it is becoming one of my favorites, it keeps getting better and better. They added a new character, Lindsay, last night who is bringing some good roommate drama.

For those who have not seen it yet, the kids film themselves so there are no MTV cameras. It is about the most real a reality show can be, I only hedge my bet a little because who knows if the kids don't create some drama themselves to be more interesting.

The show will take you back to your college days or if you have not been yet will give you a good heads up as to what to expect from tough classes, to drinking and partying, to doing dumb things, to relationships, to roomate drama.

Tune in Mondays at 10:30 pm est to catch it on MTV!

Are any of you watching?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I am actually from a small town in Wisconsin, and I lived in Madison for 3 years. I didn't go to the UW but Madison's atmosphere is so much fun. It's extremely laid back and chill. State street is full of bars, resteraunts and clothing stores. And in May there is the annual block party on Mifflin St. That would be awesome if they would film that, if they are even still filming.