Saturday, May 23, 2009

Are there WEDDING BELLS in the future for PARIS AND DOUG? I DOUBT IT!


Apparently Cannes is for lovers, as it could be inspiring Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt to get hitched!“We’ll see. You never know what will happen," Doug hints to Extra. "We are in the South of France. You never know… We’re very happy. We’re having a lot of fun. We laugh. We love each other. Couldn’t ask for more.”
And the former alum of The Hills isn't alone in his happiness with his blonde bombshell – Paris is pleased as punch with her latest beau.
“I’ve never been happier. We’re best friends," she gushes. "We have the best time together. We really enjoy life. We are so much alike. I’m happy.”The socialite has changed Doug's life, he admits. (Paris says the same thing about all her boyfriends)
"She’s everything I dreamt of and she’s an amazing girl and I’m having the most fun with her and she’s awesome.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true, I remember Paris saying the same thing about Stavros Niarchos and Benji Madden.

Unknown said...

Try going to fortmyerscaterer.com