Tuesday, May 12, 2009

There are CONSEQUENCES to your actions!

Anonymous said:

To have such strong opinions on this subject I am sure that you have experienced a loss at the hands of a drunk driver. However, your comments are nothing but hateful. Adam has a family and Adam has friends who are certainly devastated by this loss. The CHILDREN involved in this accident are simply that, CHILDREN. I hope that Adam's parents, who are friends of mine, never come across your comments and your so called "gladness" over the loss of their son. Surely you would agree that the only joy that could have possibly emerged from this is if all three boys walked from the accident unscathed. You say that you are glad that a family was not killed in this accident, but you should take a second to consider the incredible pain that this family is experiencing. No one deserves what has happened to Adam.

It's people like this that sicken me. THIS IS NOT AN ACCIDENT, THEY WERE DRINKING AND DRIVING. I SUSPECT THE BLOOD TESTS WILL SHOW THEY WERE DRUNK THOUGH THAT DOES NOT MATTER AS THEY WERE UNDERAGE!

I DO NOT AGREE, if they had walked away unscathed they probably would have lied about the accident and then done the same things in a couple weeks. Do I believe this was the first time they drank and drove? HELL NO! That was there chance to walk away unscathed, when they no doubt did it before!

I can appreciate pain, I can appreciate the pain of a family like Lauren Burk's who's daughter was MURDERED AT Auburn University. I CAN NOT SYMPATHIZE OR EMPATHIZE WITH THOSE WHO DRINK AND DRIVE AND PAY CONSEQUENCES FOR IT! This great family you speak of no doubt tolerated their son's drinking or turned a blind eye to it.

Consequences are a real bitch!




May 12, 2009 11:12 AM

No comments: