Friday, May 15, 2009

Hey ERIN LUCAS, Lauren and Kristin are in a A & B converstation so C your way out of it!


Alexandra Wyman/Getty Images, Brian Killian/Getty Images
Kristin Cavallari has finally confirmed she will be replacing Lauren Conrad on MTV’s pseudo-reality show The Hills.
No stranger to drama, Kristin is already being targeted by Team Lauren. Let’s start with Erin Lucas, Whitney Port's BFF on sister show The City.
“Kristin’s got really big shoes to fill and an even bigger ego, so I can see disaster coming from a mile away,” Erin tells us. “Lauren is such a genuine girl. She wears her heart on her sleeve, and she was real with the whole thing. I don’t think Kristin is on that level."
That's not all Erin has to say. Keep reading for more, plus find out which Hills star says she's "terrified" about Kristin's arrival...
“Wasn’t Kristin like all gung-ho about being an actress?” Erin hissed. “I mean, I read interviews last week, for that matter, where she’s quoted making fun of the show and trashing it and saying she would never be a part of it. So to go from trashing a show, to go on and replace the girl you f--ked over in high school…I don’t see it going anywhere pretty.”
Hills costar Stephanie Pratt isn’t too thrilled either. “I'm terrified,” she told reporters last night at Maxim’s Hot 100 party. “She’s no Lauren Conrad. She loves drama and catfights. I saw her on Laguna Beach.”
She added, “I don't know why it's still called The Hills. It belongs to Lauren.”
Kristin, on the other hand, believes she’s a perfect fit for the show. "Drama sells, [and] I think that’s why they’re bringing me in, because I know what works,” she told Entertainment Weekly. “I’m a completely different person than Lauren. I have a lot more energy. I’m more outgoing. I’m a little more spontaneous.”
Kristin and Lauren notoriously fought over Stephen Colletti’s affections during the first two seasons of MTV’s reality series Laguna Beach. They eventually reconciled after the series was canceled.
Who is the desperate hussy to get involved? Erin, go back to doing what you do best, sitting on your couch!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry but I agree with erin( whoever she is) but kristin swore up and down she would never do The Hills almost like she was above it and yes, its lauren's show. This is like season 5 or 6 isn't it time to end it.

Anonymous said...

yeah, kristin DID bash the hills and said she was "over" reality t.v, so for her to go and try to REPLACE lauren is sad. i could MAYBE see her going onto a different reality show, or even try to make her own.. but she goes onto the show she's talked shit about the second she gets offered. obviously jealousy is her main issue. but then again i would be jealous too if she always gets laurens SECONDS.

Anonymous said...

When I first heard about kristin doing the hills I was like no way that girl trashed the show and clearly said she wanted to do "real acting" but kristin is a hypocrite I never really liked her much, I remember on laguna beach how she hated lauren for messing with stephen but yet she turned around and made out with her best friends(jessica) man she said many times she was over the reality thing so yes, she's full of it maybe she was a little bit jealous of laurens fame. Either way kristin will not make me watch that show its glory days are long over with.

Anonymous said...

i'll give it a shot with kristin, hopefully its good if not i'll move on to another show