Thursday, October 9, 2008

CEILING EYES Audrina Patridge stirs the POT, says LAUREN hung up on HER!


On Wednesday's Ellen DeGeneres Show, Audrina Patridge says she has yet to get any answers from Lauren Conrad or Justin Bobby about Internet rumors that they hooked up.
When she phoned Conrad after the scandal broke, "she hung up on me and that was my way of making an effort and asking her," Patridge says. "I never accused anymore. I just straight-out asked them if they did it or not, and I don't know what to believe."
Although Conrad vehemently denies a fling, Bobby "kind of avoided the whole question and turned it back on me, like typical guy," Patridge said.
She continued, "Neither of them have really talked to me or made an effort, so I really don't know what to believe. I don't want to believe it."
Look back at the love lives of The Hills cast.
The scandal unfolds as they continue to shoot the current season of the MTV reality show, which wraps in December.
"We're kind of in a rut right now, and I'm just trying to decide what to do," Patridge went on. "I'm a big part of the show, so you know, we're filming until December and then after that, you know, we'll see."
See Audrina's baby photos
Audrina thinks shes a big part of the show - AHHAHAHAHAHA!! If bitch left tomorrow and was never seen again - I would throw a party! If I was Lauren I would call MTV and say its Audrina or ME! Someone's gotta go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren should take her new car and run Audrina over with it and then back over her for good measure!