Wednesday, October 8, 2008

LISA LOVE loves WHITNEY PORT'S clothing line!

From Perez Hilton:

When we asked for your thoughts regarding Whitney Port's fashion line, the "Eewww!" responses we received out numbered the yays!
Well, it looks like we don't see eye to eye with Whit's former bosses at Teen Vogue.
"Whitney has good taste. The designs are simple and chic. They reflect her sense of style. We'd consider them for Teen Vogue," senior West Coast editor Lisa Love tells In Touch Weekly.
On a side note, Lisa from Teen Vogue was far less enthusiastic about their former intern Lauren Conrad's line. The only thing she had to say about LC's line was, "It's more T-shirt kinds of things and jeans, basics."
Ha!
Anyways, they both suck.
There's no way those Hills girls would have landed their own lines without the show, right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care for either one of their lines.
I wouldn't waste the money on either!

Anonymous said...

I like Laurens better but it is ridicuously overpriced.

Anonymous said...

I saw lauren's line and I like some of the clothes, that I would wear but too expensive for me. Anybody know where I can see Whitney's line?

Anonymous said...

Lisa Love always appeared to like Whitney more on the show too...compared to Lauren.