Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Obama says 95% of PEOPLE will GET a TAX CUT, I SAY.....

BS Obama. Obama wants to raise what is called the capital gains tax. The tax you pay on profits of stocks. I guess only rich people own stocks Obama? Obama, in case you haven't noticed, the stock market is collapsing and you want to raise the rate to 25 or even 26% from 15%. Are you kidding me?

By the way, Obama, who loves to play the class warfare card made over 4 million dollars last year!

Everyone has to vote who they think will be best but I would encourage people to think about things like the capital gains tax and how you'll feel with a democrat controlled white house, senate and house. Personally, that scares the hell out of me. I personally like a little checks and balances, I don't think its a bad setup when the democrats or republicans hold the presidency and the other side holds the house and senate. It knd of keeps them both in check.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ain't votin' fo' no one

Anonymous said...

^^can't blame you there, they all suck!