Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kristin CAVALLARI to do an EPISODE of CSI, calls CHRIS EVANS a "FRIEND"!

Kristin Cavallari insists she and Fantastic Four star Chris Evans aren't an item.
The New York Post reports that the two definitely "hooked up" last week at the opening of Cabana One at the Mayfair Hotel in Miami.
"I hear that too! No, we're just friends," she told Usmagazine.com Wednesday at the opening of Peter Alexander's flagship L.A. store on Wednesday. "I've known Chris for awhile – just through mutual friends. I've known him for a few years, actually."
Can you believe these celebs hooked up?
Her ideal type?
"I look for a guy who can really make me laugh," she says. "You know, looks go away after awhile... so someone who can really make me laugh and who's secure with themselves."
"In L.A. it's hard to find," she goes on. "They're prettier than the girls! There are a few good guys, though, but I haven’t found one lately. Or ever."
Next up for the Laguna Beach alum: A guest role on CSI.
"I'm filming it this week and next week," she tells Us. "I’m really excited."
She plays a handbag designer "who's kind of in her prime and has everything going for and then she gets caught in the middle of a crime investigation. And that’s all I can really say."
Being on set has been "a lot of fun," she tells Us. "Everyone's really nice and I’m having a great time.
"Anytime you guest star, it's always a little intimidating," she goes on, "but then once you're there, everyone's so nice and makes you feel right at home."

No comments: