Thursday, October 23, 2008

PART TWO: Joy Behar's ATTACK on Elisabeth Hasselbeck!

Someone close to me (whom I will not identify) was there and witnessed the entire thing backstage. And while the spin is that "it isn't true," IT IS!
Your account is almost verbatim to the account I got, but your tipster left out a couple of things that were said.
...Joy also told Elisabeth: "You sit there and make a fool out of yourself out there everyday and it's pathetic. There are people we can't book on this show because of you! And then you put out stories about you going to Fox News?! Please, even they know better!"
These things were said at the beginning of the argument. What you heard already was the END of the argument.
If I hear anything else, I will pass it on to you.
But I have to be careful because I hear that they are looking for the snitch. They are trying to keep this quiet and hope that things don't completely implode prior to the election.

No comments: