Thursday, October 23, 2008

MESSAGE to DOUG REINHARDT: Tom BRADY is a real STAR, not some HACK and I DOUBT he needs your ADVICE!



“Hills” hottie Doug Reinhardt has some advice for New England Patriots [team stats] QB/QT Tom Brady [stats] about his bum knee: “Just stick it out,” he said. “It’s tough . . . it’s a brutal surgery.”
Reinhardt, who played minor-league baseball for the Angels and Orioles, had knee surgery before he headed west to “The Hills.”
“When I blew out my knee I was done for the whole season,” he told the Track. “So I was like, OK, I’m just gonna move to L.A.”

As luck would have it, Reinhardt ran into was “Hills” honey Lauren Conrad, and when they began dating, he found himself on her MTV reality show.
And Reinhardt insists that what you see on “The Hills” is reality - despite what co-star Audrina Patridge dished to Chelsea Handler about some stuff being scripted.
“Of course it’s real,” he said. “What are you talking about? But it is a television show at the end of the day, and they set up scenes . . . I’m just saying it’s real.”
But, he added, don’t believe everything you hear. Reinhardt said there’s no truth to his rumored relationship with Spencer Pratt’s sister, Stephanie .
“She started making stuff up . . . that I asked her out which is 100 percent wrong,” he said.
Doug admits texting Steph, but said they were just “courtesy texts.” And while they did have dinner together, he said it was just to talk about his BFF Brody Jenner .
“I think she got the wrong impression,” he admitted.
Such drama!
Anyway, Doug insists that once his knee finally heals he will bid bye-bye to L.C. & Co. and get back to baseball.
“This is a fun little thing I did while I was hurt,” he said. “Once I’m cleared to go, I’m 100 percent baseball.”
In the meantime, you can catch the “Hills” hottie’s act in person Friday at Shrine in the MGM Grand at Foxwoods and in Boston on Saturday at The Estate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

His knee doesn't seem like it hurts him too bad on the show!

Anonymous said...

I WISH DOUG WAS MY BOYFRIEND!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree he's good looking but he is just such a shmuck!