Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Audrina PATRIDGE addresses PLASTIC SURGERY rumors!


From Perez Hilton:
Audrina Patridge says that she doesn't pay attention to plastic surgery rumors.
Speaking with Extra, Ceiling Eyes said that if it seems like her face is changing it's because she's "just losing my babyfat."
Which, in Hollywood, is also known as a little nip and a little tuck!
But, she calls the rumors "entertainment", that's "funny" and "doesn't bother" her because it "Goes in one ear, out the other. I read it, forget it."
That's because there's nothing between your ears to stop it, girl!
I will have to look at some pics to see what I think. Obviously after denying she got boobs I don't believe much of what she says.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent cosmetic medicines

-------------
john

Good medicines are necessary for the success of any surgery. Before you use any medicine you must be sure about its functions and should get any good doctors prescription.

liposuction Toronto