Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Audrina is a mess!

TVgasm had the opportunity to talk to Audrina Patrige this week for a quick interview and she was very forthcoming.

We know the cast of The Hills frequents the gasm, so the main question is "Audrina, how much do you hate our asses?"

TVgasm:

Audrina, how is Lauren handling the Spencer/Heidi backlash about the article in US Weekly?

Audrina:

She was definitely a little hurt but I’m proud of her for being so strong! She just always says "bad things happen to bad people."

TVgasm:

I know in the article you say you never talk about them, but this would be pretty hard to ignore. How often do you run into them when going out?

Audrina:

I actually never run into them surprisingly! The only time I saw them out was at Les Deux the night of the fight and Heidi when she came into my work, that’s it! I do see them a lot in magazines.

TVgasm:

Does MTV stage run-ins to create drama?

Audrina:

They leave out a lot of detail!

TVgasm:

Any new boys for you this season?

Audrina:

Yes, I am actually dating someone named Justin this season. He brings out emotions in me that I’ve never experienced before, it's refreshing. He is very different from the stereotypical L.A. guy (the wanna-be model/actor who tries to sweet talk you while they are simply trying to devise a way to use your career to better their own).

TVgasm:

And are you looking for a boyfriend or just into dating right now?

Audrina:

I just follow my heart where that leads me who knows.

TVgasm:

When you're not on TV, what TV shows do you watch?

Audrina:

We don’t have cable. So we pretty much watch Sex and the City, Entourage, and whatever DVD box sets we have lying around.

TVgasm:

We know you know about TVgasm...what do you think about the things we say about you and the show? Do you ever avoid what people say about you on websites like ours or do you flock to it after a new episode airs to see what was said?

Audrina:

I actually don't read them. That's Lauren's cup of tea. I don’t find it necessary to go out of my way to read other people's judgmental assessments on my life and choices, when they only see a small slice to begin with. Honestly, I find people are too focused on Hollywood celebrities. They need to take more time to get out there and enjoy life.

TVgasm:

Riiiiiiiight.

No comments: